30 GOOD REASONS TO STUDY AT CAD4ALL COLLEGE
1. A Private Training College specializing in exciting, innovative, in-demand and sought-after qualifications.
2. Private accredited college which creates a safer and conducive learning environment for the learner.
3. Nationally accredited with Construction SETA (CETA).
4. SAQA aligned qualifications.
5. Internationally accredited with City and Guilds.
6. 4M CAD and AutoCAD Certiport approved Centre.
7. Maths literacy as entrance requirement for most qualifications.
8. Facilitator led and outcomes based training.
9. CAD4ALL specialises in training corporate companies and students.
(We train industry needed qualifications in the private sector.)
View our website for a list of the major corporations preferring to use CAD4ALL as a service provider.
10. JOB PLACEMENTS:
CAD4ALL has links with many industry leaders, organisations and corporate companies.
Requests are received from these companies for qualified, competent CAD4ALL students.
11. Students will learn on actual current industry projects and not simulated settings.
12. CAD4ALL qualifications are structured to make learning exciting and less challenging.
CAD4ALL offers both action soccer and indoor cricket at no additional cost to the learner.
Other extra-mural activities available are hiking, outreach community work, excursions and more.
14. The majority of our qualifications are declared critical and scarce skills in South Africa.
15. TERMLY COMPANY SITE VISITS:
Excursions relating to course content exposing the learner to the industry.
16. Interest free in-house payment plans available from CAD4ALL.
17. Autodesk, Microsoft and Adobe International certifications.
18. Flexible and full time study options available from CAD4ALL.
19. International recognition from certifying bodies.
20. Lecturers are professional and qualified in their field.
21. Lecturers are available to assist with queries outside of class hours via our online portal.
22. Class sizes are small, allowing the students to receive greater attention.
23. External moderation and certification on qualifications.
24. In-depth career consulting to ensure you are set on the correct career path.
25. Relationships with industries that improves the chances of learners obtaining their choice of employment on completion of their qualifications.
26. Excellent pass rates.
27. State of the art technology and leading software.
28. CAD4ALL offers optional free career and soft skills courses for enrolled learners on selected Saturday mornings.
29. CAD4ALL hosts monthly networking functions with corporate companies, learners are also exposed.
30. Affordability: Our qualifications annual tuition fees are extremely affordable in comparison to other institutions.