How to Register & Enroll at CAD4ALL - The Home of AEC education
CAD4ALL now conducts its registrations through our innovative online Learner Management System and CAD4ALL Mobile App. Please read through the instructions below carefully, before proceeding with the application process.
To ensure that you qualify for the minimum entrance requirements for the qualification that you are applying for, please check out the qualifications page.
Please take note of the following:
- A completed registration form, a certified copy of your ID and your most recent statement of results.
- Once you have completed the registration form, a R1000.00 non-refundable registration fee is due for payment.
- Once payment is received a status update on the above will be provided.
- The enrollment process commences once the registration process is entirely completed and received.
- The Enrollment form along with the college Terms & Conditions and finance application (if applicable), must be signed and completed. A R4 000.00 non-refundable Enrollment fee is due before the 31st October of the year preceding the academic year being enrolling for. Thereafter, all enrolments after the end of December will have a non-refundable R5 000.00 enrollment fee.
- Once all these procedures are followed and steps are completed, the applicant will be notified of acceptance.
- Applicants are kept updated regularly on the registration and enrollment process. For any further enquiries, please email email@example.com
You can now register for the Qualification of your choice !