How to register & enrol at CAD4ALL - The home of AEC education
Browse our AEC Faculty tool to view all qualifications on offer and its admission requirements.Alternatively, browse our calendar to attend an open day and meet a college academic for a detailed discussion.
CAD4ALL now conducts its registrations through our innovative online Learner Management System and CAD4ALL Mobile App. Please read through the instructions below carefully, before proceeding with the application process.
Please take note of the following:
- A completed registration form, a certified copy of your ID and your most recent statement of results.
- Once you have completed the registration form, a R1000 non-refundable registration fee is due for payment.
- Once payment is received a status update on the above will be provided.
- The enrollment process commences once the registration process is entirely completed and received.
- The Enrollment form along with the college Terms & Conditions and finance application (if applicable), must be signed and completed. A R4 000 non-refundable Enrolment fee is due before the 31st October of the year preceding the academic year being enrolling for. Thereafter, all enrolments after the end of December will have a non-refundable R5 000 enrolment fee.
- Once all these procedures are followed and steps are completed, the applicant will be notified of acceptance.
- Applicants are kept updated regularly on the registration and enrolment process. For any further enquiries, please email email@example.com
You can now register for the Qualification of your choice !