In the context of the sport industry, this qualification will enable a learner to acquire the knowledge skills and values that will enable them to administer, organise and facilitate creative and innovative sports programmes and physical activities within communities and private sport entities.
A qualifying learner will be able to plan and implement safe sport experiences, and as such, contribute to the community and the sport industry itself. This qualification is a step towards a planned learning pathway that underpins a career in the sports administration and sports management, and will enhance career path progression within the Sport, Recreation or Fitness industry.
Subject: 1 Year National Certificate
- Analysing People’s Needs
- Finance Management
- Exercise Programme Setup
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Sport Entrepreneurship
- Available Space Adaptation
- Football Coaching Intro
- Futsal Coaching Intro
- HIV AIDS in the Workplace
- Administrative Skills
Why take the risk?
- Study towards a National Certificate in Sports Administration
- Further your studies after year 1
- Physical, conditioning plans & training
- Gym Sessions
Job Opportunities & Duration
- Athletic Director / General Manager
- Associate Director of Marketing
- Assistant Director of Facilities
- Director of Youth Sports / Media Relations Director
- Advertising Sales Representative
- Guest Service Manager
- VP of Finance/Accounting
- Ticket Manager / Special Event Promotions Manager
- Tournament Planner / Sports Information Director
- Customer Relations Director, and more.
- 1 Year Duration